Ribbon Fiber Optical Fusion Splice Protector 12f Double Ceramic Rod
Ribbon Fiber Optical Fusion Splice Protector 12f Double Ceramic Rod are applied in bar fiber-optic cables of the RIBBON type.
They enable to secure up to twelve fibers in one sleeve.
Excellent climatic and thermal properties make it ideal for use in closed as well as open spaces.
The main goals during design phase were: full protection of the fiber optic splices and quickness of assembly.
Initial shrinking of the sleeve was taken into account during the production process to reduce the gap between the tubes.
This protects the internal tube and ceramic strengthening element from falling out.
The sleeves we produce offer full protections the fiber optic splices.
They do not cause additional insert losses, and they offer protection against mechanical damage, pollution and weather conditions.
• Pin diameter (D type): 1.9x3.9 (up to 12 fibers)mm ceramic
• Operating fully recovery temperature:-45 to 100 degree
• Minimum installation temperature: 120 °C
• Max installation time: 90 seconds
• Standard color: Clear
• Compliant norms: UL224, MIL-I-23053, GR-1380-CORE, ZN-96 TPSA-006
• RoHS compliant
• Packing: 50pcs packed to one zip-bag (12pcs packed is optional, contact us after order)